Spanish Style Chicken
Member recipe by linzmilner
- 175g Chorizo ,Cut into small cubes
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 3 Peppers, Deseeded and sliced
- 400g Chopped tinned tomatoes
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 12 large green olives
- Preheat the oven to 160C 140C/fan. Cook the chorizo in a heavy based pan unitl the oils release.
- Add chcken and the onion to the pan and cook until the chicken is lightly browned and the onion is soft.
- Add the garlic and Peppers cook for a further 2 minutes, and add the tomatoes and Paprika.
- Add 275ml of hot water cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
- Stir the olives into the casserole just before serving.