Member recipe by anya19
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Biscuits
- 50g Butter
- 4 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 175g Self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Grease two baking sheets.
- Melt butter, sugar and golden syrup in a pan until melted and the sugar has dissolved. Leave to cool slightly.
- Sift flour and ground ginger into sugar mixture and stir well.
- Using wetted hands make walnut sized balls of the mixture and arrange well spaced out onto the baking sheets. Flatten slightly then bake in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a waire rack to cool completely.