Potatoes and Tomatoes
Member recipe by dessertmami
- 4 potatoes,boiled
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 1 ts crushed red chili powder
- 2 ts dried mixed herb
- 1 ts turmeric powder
- 1 ts coriander powder
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley,finely chopped
- Oil,5 tbsp
- salt n pepper,to taste
- Cut the boil potatoes into a bit big size.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarter sizes.Take a saucepan add the oil and tomatoes and cook until the tomato is soft.Add a bit more oil if needed.
- Add the spices and parsley and mix.Now add the potatoes and cook for 2 minutes so the potatoes are well coated with the tomato mixture.Serve hot.