Creamy Linguine & Spinach
Member recipe by sweetunique
- 200g fresh spinach leaves
- 200g gorgonzola, chopped
- A little creme fraiche or natural yoghurt
- A handful of parmesan or pecorino
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
- While the linguine is cooking, gently cook the spinach in a little olive oil until wilted.
- Add the gorgonzola and crÃÂ¨me fraiche or yogurt, lemon juice and herbs. Stir gently until the cheese is beginning to melt.
- Add the drained pasta and stir well, adding a good grind of black pepper. Serve with the parmesan or pecorino.
- Ive used grated mozzarella instead of gorgonzola & it was just as tasty.