Mixed Vegetable Lentil Bake
Member recipe by jodie0509
- 1 3/4 Rinsed and Drained Split Red Lentils
- 1 Onion
- 3 Cups Diced Mixed Vegetables
- 4 Cups Fresh Chopped Spinach
- 400g Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3/4 Cup of Vegetable Stock
- 1 Cup of Cheese
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Cook lentils in pan for 15-20mins stirring regularly meanwhile fry onion and vegetables.
- Whilst the lentils, onion and vegetables are cooking mix together tomatoes, spinach and vegetable stock
- When lentils, onion and vegetables are cooked mix together with tomatoes, spinach and vegetable stock mix.
- Spoon into a lightly greased baking dish and cook for 15-20mins (until golden) for best results serve with mini diced roast potatos