Basic Stir Fry
Member recipe by immytee
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger , peeled and grated
- Pack stir-fry vegetables
- Pack straight-to-wok noodles
- Meat: beef/chicken etc, roughly cubed.
- Put the noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Stir gently to separate, then drain thoroughly.
- Put oil in pan, stif fry meat until cooked. Set aside
- Stir fry ginger and harder pieces of veg for 2 mins
- Add noodles and rest of veg, stif fry over high heat until just cooked
- Add back meat with soy and sesame oil. Cook couple minutes, serve.