Chocolate and biscuit cake
Member recipe by paula82
This is a fridge style cake, so called because the ingredients are chilled not baked. Perfect for the kids to make and snack on after school and it's easy to.
- 300g/10oz Cadburys Bournville chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 2 tbs Milk
- 125g/4oz Unsalted butter (melted)
- 125g/4oz Digestive biscuits
- 2 standard parks of white chocolate buttons
- 2 standard packs of Cadburys chocolate buttons
- Grease and linean 18co/7inch round cake tin. Melt the plain chocolate with milk, then stir in the butter. Leave until the mix is cool, but not beginning to solidify.
- Break the digestive biscuit into small pieces and mix with the white and milk chocolate buttons.
- Stir the biscuit and button mixture into the chocolate and butter, then turn into the prepared tin and pack down gently. Chill for at least 3 hours until firm.
- Remove the cake from the tin, peel away the paper. Serve sliced into wedges.