Member recipe by tjkent2426
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Squares
- 6oz butter
- 6oz golden syrup
- 6oz dark or light muscovado sugar
- 12oz porridge oats
- 8inch (20cm) square baking tin
- Preheat the oven to 150C, 300F, gas mark 2. Line the baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a medium heat. Once melted remove the pan from the heat and mix in the oats until evenly coated.
- Pack the mixture into the tin and squash down. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes. Cut into squares.