Goats Cheese & Spinach Pizza
Member recipe by rosebraisby
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Pizza
- For the dough:
- 175g plain white flour
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1 tsp dried yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- For the topping:
- 8 black pitted olives, halved
- A handful of baby spinach leaves
- 100g goat cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp red onion chutney
- 2 tbsp tomoato puree
- Mix the yeast, sugar and water together. Leave to sit in a warm place for about 7 minutes (until the yeast and sugar has dissolved).
- Add flour and mix to make a firm dough (adding extra flour if necessary). Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and now you have your pizza base.
- Spread the tomato purée on first evenly. Then place the baby spinach leaves on (I always try to make a nice pattern)
- Bang the goats cheese on the pizza dollop lots of small spoonfuls of the chutney on too. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at a fairly high heat, then enjoy!