Member recipe by cathsimpson
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Slices
- one cup of all bran,and the measures for the fruit ,sugar,milk and flour
- get a mixing bowl and had one cup of allbran cerel
- one cup of sugar,mixed fruit,and milk and leave for 30 mins
- then add one cup of flour,mix well ,put into a one pound loaf tin and cook on 180,for 1 hour pull out after the hr ,
- and check with knife if it comes out clean then it is cooked , not cooked cover with tinfoil and cook for another 30 mins,then leave to stand for 10 mins to cool.
- then pull out and slice and spread some butter on and enjoy