White chocolate brownies
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Brownies
Rich, moorish, gooey and very special treats, only to give to your best friends
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 115g butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 65g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/180C.
- Mix the butter and sugar until creamy, while melting the chocolate.
- Add in the eggs and the melted and chopped chocolate.
- Slowly, stir in the flour.
- Grease a square baking tin with a little oil.
- Pour the mixture into the tin to bake for 20-30 minutes.
- After leaving to cool, cut into squares.