- 150g pot of low-fat natural yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
Oval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 180g bag Continental salad (leaves such as lollo rosso, frisée, lamb's lettuce, oak leaf)
- 1 whole ready-roasted chicken, skinned and meat torn into pieces
Chicken's many plus points - its versatility, as well as the ease and speed with which it…
- 85g pack prosciutto or Serrano ham, torn into large pieces
Prosciutto is sweet, delicate ham intended to be eaten raw. The word 'prosciutto' is the…
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, cut into strips
First make the dressing. Whisk the yogurt, lemon juice and garlic together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside for at least 5 mins to allow the flavours to develop.
Tip the salad leaves, chicken, ham, red peppers and dressing in a bowl, then toss well.