Scalloped potato stacks
Member recipe by lisakilbey
ServingsServes 1 - 20
- 15 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly.......
- 4 large onions, sliced thinly
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 3 cups cheese, grated finely
- Preheat oven 180c
- Lightly grease 20 1/2 cup(125ml) ramekin dishes or muffin trays. Fill with alternate layers of potato and onion.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of cream over each potato stack and top with 1tblsp of cheese.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until potato is cooked and golden.
- Allow to cool and remove potato stacks onto serving dish. Freeze at this point if desired.
- Reheat for 20 minutes, then serve. Makes 20.