Cheesey Pig Pasta
Member recipe by sc4lex7734
- 1 pound Cheese filled torellini
- 1.5 ounces fresh bacon
- 1.5 ounces fresh chicken (any bit)
- 3 tbsp cheese
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh peas (blanched), or 4 ounces frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Place tortellini in the pot of boiling water.
- In a large skillet, cook the Chicken and bacon until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, place on a paper towel to drain. Pour out all the bacon grease except for 1 tablespoon. In the same skillet place the onion and cook for 2 minutes, or until golden. Pour in the cream, and reduce until lightly thickened.
- Remove the pasta from the water when it is al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and add the pasta to the cream mixture. Add bacon and chicken back to the pan along with the peas and cheese. Reduce for 1 minute. Toss and adjust the seasonings. Spoon into a large pasta bowl and serve. Garnish with additional grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, if desired.