Member recipe by willskitchen
Sometimes, unusual combinations make the most delicious dish, and this pasta does just that.
- 260g pancetta cubes
- 350g cooked, peeled prawns
- 2tsp hot chilli powder
- 400g tinned plum tomatoes
- 200g guacamole
- 600g fresh spaghetti
- Fry the pancetta cubes in olive oil, preferably extra-virgin or garlic flavoured.
- After the pancetta is browning slightly, add the prawns and wait until all of the liquid evaporates.
- Whilst the pancetta and prawns are cooking, cook the spaghetti as the packet instructions say.
- Once all of the liquid has evaporated from the pancetta and prawns, add the chilli powder and stir thorougly.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes then turn the heat off and add the cooked spaghetti to the pan.
- Stir through the guacamole, and serve with sea salt and a pinch of black pepper.