Member recipe by jamesblakely
- 100 butter
- 250g milk or dark chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 200g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 shots of Bailey's
- 50g icing sugar
- 150ml double cream, whipped
- Melt the butter slowly over a low heat in a medium pan
- Meanwhile crush the biscuits in a large bowl using a rolling pin
- When fully crushed, add the biscuits to the pan of butter and stir thoroughly until the butter has been absorbed by the biscuits and the chocolate has melted.
- Grease a cake tin with a removable bottom and the spoon the biscuit base into the tin.
- Press firmly and evenly into the cake tin and then allow to set for 1 hours in the fridge.
- Lightly whip the cream cheese in a large bowl, add the baileys and the sugar and stir until smooth.
- Add the whipped cream and fold into the mixture until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture on to the cooled biscuits and spread evenly with a spatular.
- Allow to set for an hour in the fridge