- 100g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
Dark chocolate means the shiny, dark-reddish brown treat produced from the cacao bean, theobroma…
- 200ml milk
One of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
- 300g/11oz caramel (we used Carnation)
This is white, granulated sugar melted until it browns, after which it sets clear and hard when…
- 85g crunchy peanut butter
Peanut butter starts with dry roasting peanuts, which concentrates and heightens their flavour…
- 4 crunchy biscuits, crumbled into chunks (we used Fox's butter crinkle crunch biscuits)
- 50g salted roasted peanut, chopped
- 6 big scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 big scoops chocolate ice cream
Put the chocolate and 100ml milk in a small pan, and put the caramel, peanut butter and 100ml milk in another pan. Gently melt both, stirring until saucy. Set aside to cool.
Give the sauces a good stir to loosen, then layer the 2 sauces, biscuit bits, peanuts and ice cream in 6 sundae glasses or bowls, and eat straight away.