Chilli Beef Enchiladas
Member recipe by coxie347
Enchiladas filled with chilli con carne. Quick & easy delicious meal!
- 1 bag of microwave rice
- 3 large tortilla wraps
- 300g mature cheddar cheese - grated
- For chilli:
- 250g beef/steak mince
- One jar of chilli con carne sauce
- Mushrooms (chopped)
- One red pepper (chopped)
- One large onion (chopped)
- To serve:
- Fry the mince with the onions, mushrooms & peppers until mince is browned, add the sauce and leave to simmer for 5-10 minutes. (obviously homemade chilli sauce can be used - this is something I make after work so it's my quick version)
- Microwave the rice & lay 3 large tortillas in a baking dish while it's cooking. Split the rice between the 3 tortillas and spread it out along the bottoms.
- Pour the chilli on top of the rice, again splitting it between the 3 tortillas.
- Put about a third of the cheese in each tortilla & then fold them up before putting the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for around 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with nachos & salad.