Cookie Dough Pizza
Member recipe by angiebutler
- 100g Caster sugar + 100g Brown sugar
- 125g butter
- 2tsps vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 150g Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 75g milk chocolate chips
- 4 tbsps chocolate spread
- 75g white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 180c. Cream butter and both sugars.
- Stir in egg and vanilla until smooth. Add milk chocolate chips, flour and baking powder and mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Spoon dough into a cake tin and smooth surface. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread over chocolate spread to 2cm of the edge. Sprinkle over white chocolate chips and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes. Best served warm with ice-cream.