Asparagus, egg & tomatoes
Member recipe by faeriemagick233
- 10 asparagus tips
- 2 large sprigs of tomatoes on the vine
- 2 eggs
- Put a pan of water onto the hob until it starts to simmer and pre-heat the grill to a medium heat. Place the tomatoes under for around 5-10 minutes or until they have gone soft.
- Slowly crack each egg into separate ramakins, trying not to break the yolk. Add these slowly to the simmering water and poach until cooked.
- Steam the asparagus in a steamer for a couple of minutes until tender.
- Plate up the food, gently breaking the egg in half so the yolk starts to ooze out and season with pepper.