Chocolate & Biscuits Truffles
Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Truffles
I always thought it is really hard to make truffles but this recipe surprised me. It was ready in record time and it was eaten as fast. Hope you like it.
- - 100g digestive biscuits
- - 190g chocolate
- - 50g butter
- - 50g icing sugar
- - cocoa for decorating
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin, when they are done put them in a big bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in a sauce pan on a low heat.
- Mix the chocolate with the icing sugar, butter and biscuits.
- Leave the mixture to cool down for 10 minutes.
- When the biscuits are soft take a spoon full of the mixture and form them into balls, coat them with cocoa and put them in the fridge for at least an hour. ENJOY!!!