Summer Fruit Brioche
Member recipe by cannedfood
Super-quick and rather chic. And the fruit counts as one of your 5-A-DAY. From www.cannedfood.co.uk
- 300g can summer fruits, drained
- ½ 425g can custard
- Butter to fry
- Cut 3 slices of brioche in half diagonally.
- In a large frying pan melt the butter and fry the brioche for a few minutes each side until golden.
- Divide the brioche onto 2 plates.
- Place half the summer fruits on each plate along with the custard.
- Alternatively, replace summer fruits with canned raspberries or cherries.