Member recipe by louiseh12
Simple, easy, delicious. If you like mojito's then you will love this.
- For the base
- 200g almond biscuits
- 50g melted butter
- For the cream mixture
- 4 limes, zest and juice
- 4/5 tbsp rum
- handful chopped mint
- 200g cream cheese
- 397ml sweetened condensed milk
- 142ml double cream
- Mint spriggs to decorate and grated lime
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter
- Grease a push bottom cake tin with butter
- Push the biscuit mixture into the tin and leave in the fridge until rest of the mixture is ready
- Whisk together the cream cheese and the condensed milk, until smooth.
- Add the lime zest, juice and double cream and continue to whisk for a few minutes.
- Stir in the rum (according to taste)
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base and leave overnight in fridge.