Mississippi Fluff Mud Pie
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
This gooey and rich classic American dessert just got more delicious with the addition of Fluff!
- 300g chocolate digestive biscuits, crushed
- 150g butter, melted
- 350g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 2tblsp boiling water
- 4 tbsp dark rum
- 1 jar Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 300ml double cream
- Chocolate shavings (to decorate)
- Mix the biscuits and melted butter together in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into the base and sides of a 23cm spring form cake tin and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling, place the chocolate, coffee and rum in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. (Do not let the base of the bowl touch the water).
- Stir together until the chocolate starts to melt. Once melted, stir in the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff and mix until well combined. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold into the chocolate mix. Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and return to the fridge until set.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate shavings and serve.