Broad Bean & Mint Mash
Member recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1,5Kg Podded Broad Beans
- 1 Medium Potato
- 350Ml Veg Stock
- 100Ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g Grated Parmesan
- Handful Mint Leaves
- tip podded beans into pan of boiling water (do not salt). Boil for 1 minute drain and refresh under cold water. drain beans them remove outer pod to get the shiny green beans inside
- Meanwhile put potato into hot stock in a pan & boil for 10 mins until tender. Add podded beans to this pan and warm through.
- Take pan off the heat and mash everything together roughly with most of the olive oil. Stir through most of parmesan & mint, season to taste and put in serving bowl.
- Make a dip in the top with back of spoon and fill with remaining olive oil, sprinkle with remaining parmesan & mint and serve