Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - a can of tuna
- - 100g sweet corn
- - one small onion
- - lettuce leaves
- - 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- - 100g pasta
- - the juice of a lemon
- - salt and pepper
- Boil the pasta in some water with a pinch of salt.
- In the mean time drain the tuna and put it in a bowl, and then add the sweet corn.
- Cut the onion and put it in the bowl with the tuna.
- Wash the lettuce leaves(you can use as many as you want), cut them and add them in the bowl. Mix everything together.
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Drain the boiled pasta and mix it with the salad. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and the juice of a lemon. Mix everything together.