Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 2 eggs
- - 100g smoked ham
- - one pepper(use half if the pepper is big)
- - one small onion or 2-3 spring onions
- - 5-6 sliced black olives
- - cheese (use how much you like)
- - salt and pepper
- - one tbsp of oil for frying
- Cut the ham, onion and pepper and fry them.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the milk and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When the onion and ham are fried add the sliced olives, mix everything together and leave on the heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the egg and cheese and let it cook, when it is done turn it on the other side (I couldn't turn it like a pancake but it was as good).
- When the egg is cooked completely it's ready to serve. ENJOY!!!