Member recipe by terris46
- 175-200g boudouir fingers
- 150ml strong black coffee
- 300g thick cream
- 250g creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons Baileys
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- grated chocolate or a crushed flake to decorate
- dunk the fingers into the coffee and line a deep glass dish/bowl
- sprinkle a spoonful of coffee over the top to make sure they are all moist
- add the cream creme fraiche sugar & bailey into a bowl and whisk until thick
- spread half the cream mixture over the coffee soaked finger, sprinkle with a little chocolate
- repeat the sponge layer and then cover with the remaining cream mixture.
- grate the choolate over the top or sprinkle with the flake, cover and chill.