Tian of Crab and Avocado
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It - Fifty Fifty Crab
- a pinch of Curry powder
- 1 Lime, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon of Mayonnaise
- a handful of Coriander, chopped
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper, for seasoning
- Mix the crab meat, curry powder, lime, mayonnaise and coriander.
- In a separate bowl mash the avocado with some seasoning and add the tomato and onion.
- Split the avocado and crab mixtures into two portions.
- Using a ring mould, pack first the avocado then top with the crab (keep a few flakes of white meat to scatter on top).
- Carefully remove the ring, then if you have the time, chill the Tian a little in the fridge before serving.