Member recipe by cookwithanna
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Fingers
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for two hours while it cools in the fridge.
- - 200g dark chocolate
- - 3 tbsp golden syrup
- - 135 butter
- - 100g marshmallows
- - 200g digestive biscuits
- - icing sugar to dust
- Place a heavy saucepan on a low heat, add the broken chocolate, golden syrup, butter and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted.
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag then using a rolling pin crush them into small pieces. I always enjoy this bit, it helps me relieve a bit of stress. Add the crushed biscuits and marshmallows to the chocolate mixture then fold them in.
- Cover a medium tray with some baking paper or cling film.
- Tip the mixture into the tray and spread it evenly .
- Put it in the fridge for at least two hours, then sprinkle icing sugar on top and cut it into equal pieces.