Member recipe by tbob0102
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Rolls
- 10 different shaped bread rolls
- butter or margarine, softened
- ham, sausage, salami and cheese for fillings
- salad ingredients for decoration
- wooden cocktail sticks
- Cut each roll halfway across to make a mouth and spread the inside with margarine or butter.
- Cut the meat into tongue shapes and the cheese into teeth shapes.
- Arrange the meat and cheese inside the rolls.
- Decorate with eyes, noses, ears and hair securing them with the cocktail sticks (remember to remove these before eating)