Member recipe by grace_kathrynn
ServingsServes 1 - 48 Squares
Peanut-Butter Pillows is a scrummy Peanut-Butter Square with a beautiful milk chocolate topping. They are really easy to make!
- For The Base:
- -50g Dark Muscovado Suger
- -200g Icing Suger
- -50g Unsalted Butter
- -200g Smooth Peanut Butter
- For The Topping:
- -200g Milk Chocolate
- -100g Plain Chocolate
- -1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- (1 x 23cm square brownie tin lined with Baking Paper)
- Stir all of the ingredients for the base together until smooth. (Some of the Dark Muscanado Suger stays together in small lumps, there is no need to worry about that)
- Press the sandy mixture into the lined brownie tin, try to make the surface as even as possible.
- Melt the chocolates and the butter together (I do this my using a Microwave, it takes about a minute on medium) Then spread on the base.
- Place the tin in the fridge to set. When the chocolate has hardened, cut into small squares