cajun-spiced fish burger
Member recipe by jul34es
- 750g fresh tuna steaks
- bunch of salad onions,finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 6-8 barm cakes
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- sliced beetroot
- sliced tomato
- cut the tuna into large chunks,place in a food processor and pulse until roughly minced.transfer to a bowl.
- stir in the salad onions,cajun seasoning and sesame seeds.Using damp hands,shape the tuna mixture firmly into six evenly sized burgers.
- grill or barbecue the burgers for around 5-7 minutes on each side until they are cooked through.
- meanwhile cut the barmcakes in half and spread with mayonnaise.top with beetroot or tomato,then add the cooked burger and serve.