Caramel rocky road
Member recipe by leoniecourt
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Pieces
- 100g white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 100g dark chocolate (85% cocoa), broken into small pieces
- 100g salted butter, cubed
- 200ml sweetened condensed milk
- 300g chocolate caramel biscuits (e.g. McVities Chocolate Caramel Digestives), roughly broken into pieces
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 100g salted peanuts (optional)
- Grease a 20cm X 20cm tin/dish and line with baking parchment.
- Place the white and dark chocolate, the condensed milk and the butter in an ovenproof bowl and place over a saucepan of shallow simmering water. Ensure that the bowl does not touch the water. When the ingredients have melted, stir to combine. Leave to cool for 10 mins.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and quickly stir to combine. Pour into the tin/dish and even out with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- When the rocky road slab has set, loosen the edges with a knife and turn out onto a board. Cut into 3-4cm squares and dust with sieved icing sugar.