Britta & Connie's tasty tiff
Member recipe by conniebritta
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Slices
a decidant mouth watering treat, perfect with a cup of tea. Great for all of the family and guaranteed the kids will love it
- 8oz milk chocolate (ideally dairy milk or galaxy)
- 8oz Rich tea biscuits
- 4oz butter
- 2tbls golden syrup
- 2 tbls sugar
- 4 tsp cocoa
- A generous handful of raisins
- Melt the butter, sugar, syrup & cocoa in a pan on a low heat.
- Remove pan from heat and add the raisins
- Crush the biscuits using a pestle and mortar (or rolling pin) and add to the melted mixture * for extra chocolate taste, add some melted chocolate to the mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a rectangular tin and press down firmly with a fork (so it is all tightly compressed togeether)
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the mixture evenly.
- Put it into the fridge and leave to set for an hour to an hour and a half.