Simple tomato pasta
Member recipe by jesse_hp
The tastiest and quickest recipe for pasta - perfect any time of year and with very few ingredients. Kids will love it too!
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 500 grams of cherry or plum tomatoes (the better the quality the better the taste!
- 1 handful of torn basil
- 3-4 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Enough spaghetti or any other pasta you choose for 2 people.
- Preheat the oven to 170 fan oven - gas 5
- Wash your tomatoes and remove any green stalks
- Chop the garlic finely
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil (be generous) and all the other ingredients (tomatoes, garlic, pinch of salt and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar) to a non stick baking tray. Tear up 1/2 basil leaves and add too. Just keep some to add at the end.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven. For the last 10 minutes start cooking your pasta the normal way.
- Toss the pasta in with the baked cherry tomatoes in the baking tray and add the rest of the torn basil, and if needed more olive oil.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.