Egg on toast
Member recipe by lisakilbey
- 5 pieces of toast/bread
- 5 battery eggs
- Get out the toaster and if you don't have a toaster then light the fire, plug it in and turn it on
- get the pieces of bread Put them in the toaster and turn the dial to 2, and toast twice.
- meanwhile, boil the kettle twice and get a pan out then pour the hot water into the pan
- Put the eggs into the pan and boil for 20 minutes. Leave the toast to cool, then put it on a plate and put it in the freezer and leave overnight to fully cool down.
- Once the eggs have boiled leave them to cool down, then, put each one in a separate cup and cover with clingfilm and then leave on the worktop to mature overnight.
- NEXT DAY get the toast out of the freezer and put each piece on to a separate plate and put in the micorwave on defrost for 1 minute to make sure that they stay cold while you get each egg and take the shells off and separtely to each egg add salt and pepper and tomato ketchup and milk, the mush up with a fork and put on the toast.
- Serve up and hope for the best. put the toaster away or put out the fire.