Vasterbottensost - Quesadilla
Member recipe by lauranunez
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
Quesadilla filled with Vasterbottensost and Smoked Salmon... an easy way to enjoy cooking and eating! :)
- 1 jar roasted peppers
- 300 g/11 oz smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 12 slices Vasterbottensost
- 2 large tortillas
- 3 tbsp chopped basil
- ÃÂ½ tsp ground cumin
- Cut the peppers into small pieces.
- Arrange salmon, cheese, peppers, basil and cumin on one half of each of the tortillas.
- Add a final layer of cheese and then fold the other half over.
- Toast the tortillas in a dry frying pan on medium heat until they are nicely brown.
- Turn and toast them on the other side.
- Cut each quesadilla into four sections.
- Can be served with fresh spinach