Chili Prawn Pasta
Member recipe by bhec202
A simple prawn and pasta recipe for 2 - as hot or mild as you like
- 1 Bird Eye Chili ( or more if you prefer) deseeded and chopped
- 50g Butter (or less if your dieting-but you need some)
- 1clove garlic, crished or finely chopped
- 12 large cooked prawns
- Juice and zest from 1/4 lemon
- 200g pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients (except pasta and lemon juice and zest) into a bowl and mix, then leave to marinade in the fridge for at least an hour
- Cook your pasta when marinade is done. £ minutes before the pasta is ready, put marinade into a pan and gently stir fry all the ingredients till hot and just cooked through.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the stir fry pan and combine everything together.
- Finally, add the lemon juice, stir and serve with the lemon zest sprinkled over the top