- 2 tsp sunflower oil
A variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 1 pork fillet, weighing about 400g/14oz, sliced into finger-thick strips
- 1 tbsp Madras curry paste
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
Peanut butter starts with dry roasting peanuts, which concentrates and heightens their flavour…
- 200ml carton coconut cream
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 200g medium or thin noodle
- 2 x 200g bags washed and ready-to-cook vegetable medley (we used beans, broccoli, carrot and baby corn mix)
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
Part of the capsicum family, chillies come in scores of varieties and colours (from green…
- zest and juice 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
Heat the oil in a wok until really hot. Add the pork and stir fry for 2 minutes until lightly browned. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute until fragrant, then stir in the peanut butter. Pour over the coconut cream and stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally until you have a thickish sauce and the pork is cooked.
While the pork is simmering, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Cook the vegetables in the microwave as per the pack instructions.
Drain the noodles. Return the noodles to a bowl and toss in the cooked vegetables and sweet chilli dipping sauce. Stir the lime zest and juice in with the pork and season to taste. Ladle the pork and noodle salad into four serving bowls.