Member recipe by soggybourbon
- 2 Eggs
- 1 English breakfast muffin
- 1 Packet of hollandaise sauce or pre-made sauce
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- Butter (enough to lightly cover the muffins)
- Make up batch of hollandaise sauce following packaging instructions or re-heat pre-made sauce.
- Toast muffins till lightly toasted meanwhile poach eggs in boiling water.
- Tightly butter muffins and place Parma ham on top.
- Place eggs on top and spoon on a few spoonfuls of hollandaise onto each egg.
- Grind some black pepper ontop and enjoy.