Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
Member recipe by cheekygemma
- 75g Glace Cherries, chopped
- 150g Asda Mixed Dried Fruit
- 15 ml Brandy
- 300g 0%Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 300g Custard, Low fat, ready to serve
- Place cherries and mixed dried fruit in a bowl. Pour over brandy and soak for 30 minutes.
- Beat together Greek yoghurt and ready-made custard. Stir in the fruit and brandy. Spoon into a freezerproof container or 4 x 150ml pudding moulds. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Beat with a fork to break up any ice crystals. Repeat this process 3 times
- At the final time, transfer the pudding to individual mould to make mini christmas puddings, or leave in the tub and serve in scoops!