Member recipe by tisha1985
- 1 tin of tuna, drained
- 320-400g pasta bows (shells can also be used)
- 1 handful of grated mild cheddar
- 2-4 tbsp Heinz tomato ketchup (add more/less to own taste)
- 2-4 tbsp Heinz/Helmans mayonnaise (add more/less to own taste)
- 1 tsp English mustard
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard to a bowl. The mixture should be roughly 50/50 mayo and ketchup, but it's completely a question of personal taste. Taste often to ensure of the flavour.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add the tuna, stir, then leave to cool slightly for 2-4 minutes.
- Add the ketchup mixture to the pasta and stir.
- Serve with a sprinkling of grated cheddar.