Garlic Chicken Pasta
Member recipe by tisha1985
This simple dish can be jazzed up by adding more ingredients. For a vegetarian version, replace the chicken with mushrooms.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 320-400g pasta spirals
- 300g low-fat creme fraiche
- 4-7 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli
- 50g frozen peas
- 1 red pepper
- 1 knob of butter or frying spread
- salt and white pepper
- Cut the chicken into bitesize pieces and shallow fry in the butter, preferably in a pan with high sides so the pasta can be added later.
- Boil the water for the pasta and then cook according to instructions.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, add the other ingredients, leaving the garlic until last to keep in the flavour.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the chicken. If there isn't enough room, add the chicken to the pasta instead.
- Stir in the creme fraiche. Season to taste.