Member recipe by roobarb100
- 1kg carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 large celery stalks, sliced
- 2 large green capsicums, chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- Herbs and pepper, to taste
- 2 litres salt-reduced chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Place chopped vegetables in a large pot and add herbs and pepper to taste. Stir through stock and 500ml water. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Stir through cans of tomatoes and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Once soup is cook, freeze the excess.