Pea, Mint and Almond Salad
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 125g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 150g young pea tendrils, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, roasted
- MUSTARD & CIDER DRESSING
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Cook snow peas and sugar snap peas in boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold running water; drain.
- Make dressing. Place all ingredients in a small bowl; mix well and season to taste.
- Place peas in large serving bowl with sprouts, tendrils, mint, nuts and dressing.
- Toss gently to combine.