The oreo whoopie pie
Member recipe by chefciara99
ServingsServes 1 - 6
These are the most delicious things I have ever eaten,chocoholics will love this recipe!!!<3
- Whoopie pie sponge:
- 35g Cocoa powder
- 300g Plain white flour
- 1tbsp Baking flour
- 100g Salted butter
- 175g Muscovado sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1tbsp Vanilla extract
- 125ml Full at milk
- Makes 6 whoopie pies
- Whoopie pie marshmallow filling
- 20 white marshmallow
- 20 white chocolate buttons
- Makes 5 whoopie marshmallow filling
- Whoopie pie sponge Line 2 baking trays or silcone mats together. Whisk butter and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.Whisk in the egg, beat well.Fill a piping bag with the mixture and pipe 5cm round cakes onto the lined baking trays. Bake for 10-15 mins or until the cakes spring back when touched.
- Whoopie pie marshmallow filling.Add the water to a metal bowl over a bain-marie on a low heat. Break the marshmallows in half and add to the water.
- Stir for a few minutes and then add in the white chocolate buttons. Stir the mixture until the chocolate and marshmallows have dissolved. Let the mixture cool for 15 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture on to one half the whoopie pie and sandwich the other half on top.