Member recipe by emkrull
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cookies
- puff pastry sheet 1
- nutella 5-6 tsp (thin layering the sheet)
- Sugar to dust
- haw the puff pastry sheet completely on a parchment paper.Spread it like a sheet and apply thin layer of nutella all over one side.
- Spread it like a sheet and apply thin layer of nutella all over one side.Start rolling tightly from one side and reach the centre ,repeat the same n the other side until you reach the centre.Cover it with a cling/plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees F and place rack in the middle of the oven .
- Uncover the pastry sheet after 20 minutes and start cutting in 1/3 -1/2 inch thickness.
- Place it on a baking sheet with parchment paper with 2 inches expansion room and then press slightly with the back of a cup on each cookie so that it flattens slightly.Brush with melted butter and dust sugar on top.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and cool for 10 minutes on cookie sheet and then transfer on wire rack to complete cooling.Serve or store in air tight containers.