Christmas Pudding Truffles
Member recipe by sweetunique
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Pieces
Chocolate pudding truffles. This recipe can be made two weeks ahead.
- 700g christmas pudding
- 250g dark eating chocolate, melted
- ÃÂ½ cup (125ml) brandy
- ÃÂ½ cup (80g) icing sugar
- 200g white chocolate Melts
- glace cherries, cut to resemble berries and leaves
- Crumble pudding into large bowl. Stir in melted chocolate, brandy and sifted icing sugar; mix well.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls, place on tray; cover, refrigerate until firm.
- Melt white chocolate in small heatproof bowl over small saucepan of simmering water. Cool chocolate 10 minutes. Drizzle over puddings to form "custard"; decorate with cherries.