Member recipe by sweetunique
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Batches
Muddy Buddies aka Human Puppy Chow; yummiest chocolate sweet treats
- 9 cups Combination of Corn, Rice and Wheat Cereal squares (Chex) *For gluten-free
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1-gallon ziplock bags
- Place cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave on High for 1 minute and stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer and stir mixture until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour sauce over cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Spoon half of the mixture in each 1-gallon resealable ziplock bag.
- Add 3/4 cup powdered sugar to each bag, and seal. Shake the bag until everything is coated.
- Spread on waxed/parchment paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Add nuts and pretzels to the bags for an extra crunchy treat.